My intention with this collection is to do as I did with The Welcome: and other Sci-Fi stories, which is to provide a platform for fellow writers to get their work seen in an anthology.
I’m particularly looking forward to interest from fellow members of the Indie Author Support and Discussion (IASD) group.
At present, I personally aim to produce six stories, in the hope that I have at least six stories from guest authors. The target of twelve tales (the new collection) should be original and previously unpublished work. If I can attain twelve tales with donations from guest authors I will accept a selection of previously published work to add as a bonus* to the anthology.
*Bonus stories do not have to fit the word count or the theme of the main collection. To have a ‘bonus’ story added an author must have submitted an original tale.
Stories must meet the following requirements:
– based on the theme ‘Time‘ which offers a wide remit.
– stories must be between 1,000 – 4,000 words.
– Times New Roman, 12pt, 1.5 spacing.
– any genre, except erotica.
– written in English (spelling appropriate to your country of residence).
– must be ready to publish by the appropriate date, provisionally Sunday 5th July 2020.
**Authors please note; if for any reason the ‘comments’ box is closed, for example, by WordPress, you can still get in touch via my email address: email@example.com