As mentioned before, I don’t normally do ‘resolutions’ but I felt that with the early stages of this blog underway it was a good time to set down some targets for the year of writing ahead.
* Maintain this blog even if reduced to two or three entries a week.
* Completely rework my autobiography by end of the year.
* Achieve three more short stories in anthologies by end of year.
* Be paid for an article / feature by June.
* Win £500 in prize money by August.
* Investigate the publishing of my poetry (but not vanity publishing)
None of these are mind blowing strategies but it gives me something to come back to occasionally if I lack motivation.