My intention with this collection is to do as I did with The Welcome: and other Sci-Fi stories, which is to provide a platform for fellow writers to have an example of their work, a bio and a website link seen in an anthology.
I have produced six stories and I now have ten submissions from guest authors. The tales will be original, previously unpublished work. I will accept more original stories from the authors if they meet the criteria.
I would prefer not to go beyond twelve guest authors but at this time (15th March 2020), there is an opportunity to join us.
I originally intended to ask for a selection of previously published work from those authors to add as a bonus to the anthology but I’ve received feedback that some readers prefer not to discover that they’ve found something they’ve read previously.
Stories must meet the following requirements:
– based on the theme ‘Time‘ which offers a wide remit.
– stories should preferably be between 1,000 – 5,000 words but I am allowing exceptions.
– Times New Roman, 12pt, 1.5 spacing.
– any genre, except erotica.
– written in English (spelling appropriate to your country of residence).
– must be ready to publish by the appropriate date, provisionally Sunday 5th July 2020*.
* The date may be brought forward if there are sufficient stories of an acceptable standard submitted early enough.
**If for any reason the ‘comments’ box is closed, for example, by WordPress, you can still get in touch via my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How the cover is looking at 22nd February 2020: